Available for pre-order now! Estimated delivery: February. For more shipping info, please click here.
Update February 26: The bags have arrived at our fulfillment center and we will commence the shipping of all pre orders and new order tomorrow!
The all-in-one gym and work backpack.
Busy day ahead? From work to workouts, meetings to meals, you'll likely need to carry your gym gear with you.
Enter the DAYFARER Backpack. Perfectly blending sporty functionality with elegant design, it fits seamlessly into every part of your day. And its expandable volume is perfect for those quick weekend getaways.
Introducing the 2nd Generation DAYFARER: Improved based on feedback from thousands of customers.
• Versatile Design: Easily transitions between gym, work, and travel settings.
• Sleek Aesthetic: Modern, understated style suitable for any setting.
• Spacious Main Compartment: Ample room for clothes and personal items.
• Dedicated Laptop Sleeve: Keeps your laptop secure and easily accessible (Fits up to 16" laptop).
• Ventilated Shoe Compartment: Separate section keeps shoes isolated and airs them out (Fits up to men's size 14).
• Quick-access Pockets: Conveniently placed for essentials like keys, wallet, and phone.
• Water-Resistant Material: Durable fabric protects against the elements.
• Ergonomic Shoulder Straps: Designed for comfort during extended wear.
• Expandable Water Bottle Holder: Keeps hydration within arm's reach.
• Organizational Pockets: Multiple pockets to keep items organized and easy to find.
• Access: Dual access front panel.
• Material: 840D ballistic nylon with water repellence, Ripstop Poly lining.
• Hardware: Fidlock® buckle, YKK® AquaGuard® zip, Hypalon zipper pulls.
18.9" x 12.6" x 7"
(48 cm x 32 cm x 18 cm)
2.2 lbs (1010 g)
What's New in V2?
• Sleeker Design: Cleaner seams, rounded profile.
• Better Compression: Slim profile when not packed full.
• Enhanced Comfort: Redesigned back panel and straps.
• Improved Bottle Pocket: Low-profile, secure fit.
JUST WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE THIS!! Modern Dayfarer V2 Backpack by George DEFINED
Dayfarer EDC Backpack UPDATE by Chase Reeves
Modern Dayfarer V2 Backpack & Tech Pouch Review - Great Work / EDC Combo! by Danny Packs
MODERN DAYFARER V2 Backpack Review (2 Weeks of Use) by Pack Hacker Reviews
NOTE: Please note that the backpack also features a side pocket with two mesh pockets and a keychain, which are not shown in the review video.
Breaking News: World's FIRST Modern Dayfarer Backpack V2 Review by Aaron Radcliffe (Nomads Nation)
United States - DHL express / 1-3 business days
We ship and deliver orders Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. The transit times shown are estimates once the shipment leaves our warehouses. Please allow 1, or 2 working day for orders to be processed.
Custom duties / taxes
No custom duties / taxes for US orders of less then 800 USD
Never got my backpack but yet I received an email to review it. Ordered this on 8 February made contact afterwards and was told it was a new item coming out and would ship soon. Today is the 23rd and have yet to receive anything on it, including communication as to where it might be, first time I am not very happy with it so far (the company not the product)
I was searching very long for an perfect edc backback for my work, travel and family. And i found the modern dayfarer v2. Im was very surprised and happy about the quality. Very good! And the Design is awesome. I can only recommend this product. The only things what i miss sometimes is a little more spare, maybe 30 litre and extra space for a tablet and to integrate the tech pouch. But all in all one of the most perfect backpacks what i ever bought. Keep it up!! Warm regards Thomas
I love this bag I have it with me everyday. Just wish it had a sunglass pocket on the top between laptop and main compartment. Also while I love the easy of opening the latch, It opens on it’s own accidentally sometimes. Love the shoe compartment. Love the design.
I'm from Italy. I have been looking for the perfect backpack for many years... and I finally found it.
This backpack has a great flexibility for everything: work, gym and also minimal travel, without sacrificing the aesthetics. When you unbox the backpack, the first thing you feel is the quality of materials. Everything was created to perform well, the organization of the space is minimal with the right zip pouch. The comfort of the backpack is fantastic, it fits perfectly with the back. The magnetic clousure and chest-strap are awesome and it's a plesure to use it everyday. I really appreciate how the Modern Dayfarer staff introduces the story of the backpack when you buy it. I will reccomend this product to all of my friends and I will definitely buy something else from this website in the future.
This is my first backpack that costs more than 50€, so I was evaluating for quite a bit if it will be worth spending that much on a backpack.
But after my first trip to Portugal I can say, I don‘t regret it at all.
It is just a different experience of comfort and usability compared to my previous backpacks. You really notice that someone spend a lot of time designing it. Starting with the materials but also placing the different compartments, choosing the directions in which the zippers will open, etc.
Overall I am really really satisfied with this backpack.
Just one small thing that I experienced: The backpack opened itself two times randomly. I think it happened because I tied the strap for the buckle to tight, so that it was kind of forced to slide to the side and open. Since then I always had it a bit more loose and the problem didn‘t occur again.